Our Sol Tie Crop is our floral fave that features pink and yellow retro flowers on a light orange background. This top features tied, adjustable and thin straps you can either tie on top of your shoulder or further down your back. The top has an elastic band under the bust to keep everything in place without digging in. The fabric used in this top is our recycled rib fabric – really the softest thing you’ll ever wear!
- Fabric 92% recycled PA, 8% elastane
- Super soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Tied thin straps
- Soft elastic band under bust for the best fit
- Double lined for extra coverage
- Same rib fabric inside out
- Stitched seamless
- Not padded
- Ethically handmade in Bali
- Our gorgeous models from left to right: Laura wore S, Iida wore M, Tuulia wore L, Noora wore M
The fabric used in this item is made from recycle and regenerated plastic waste giving these valuable resources a new life. The manufacturer of the Repreve fabric, Lilja The Label use is called Unifi- the company rescues plastic bottles from ending up wasted in a lanyard and instead processes them into a high-quality recycled fabric that has the same, if not even better, qualities than a virgin fabric. Their program has already recycled more than 25 billion plastic bottles altogether!
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger ones more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14