There is anything that a bath in the sea can’t cure. With the Seven Seas exfoliating soap you will feel all the hydrating and soothing power of a good dip in your favourite sea. Formulated exclusively with natural and biodegradable ingredients to take care of your skin as well as the environment.
35gr / 1.23oz
Seven Seas exfoliating soap feels as good on your skin as a day at the beach. Improves cell renewal, relieves inflammation and eliminates acne. Your secret? An exclusive formulation with natural and highly effective ingredients.
- Stop blemishes! Helps treat and prevent pimples and blackheads, thanks to the cleansing, disinfecting and healing action of Himalayan salt.
- Soft and hydrated skin. Enjoy smooth skin all year round with the exfoliating action of Himalayan salt combined with the deep hydration provided by olive oil and shea butter.
- Beach body forever mood. It reduces inflammation, improves the appearance, texture and color of the skin, providing elasticity and helping to keep your skin young and luminous.
How to use it
As a body soap: Run the bar of soap over your damp skin to extract some soap and use your hands to spread it out and wash thoroughly. You can use a horsehair glove or a natural sponge for better cleaning and exfoliation.
You can also use a cotton bag and put the soap inside. Moisten your skin and the sachet and then use it as a sponge by gently wiping it all over your body.
As hand soap: Enjoy all the cleansing and moisturizing properties in your hands.
* Pro tip! To make the products last much longer, we recommend keeping the tablets away from water between uses.
- Himalayan pink salt: A natural and biodegradable scrub with disinfecting, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Its high mineral content, benefits for the skin and hair, make Himalayan salt a powerful softener and moisturizer.
- Cambrian clay: The oldest clay in the world is also considered by many to be the most complete. Its high content of iron, zinc and algae purify and eliminate toxins in all skin types, leaving the skin soft and hydrated.
- Olive oil: We like everything about this oil. Its high content of oleic acid, vitamin E and squalane (the vegetable lipid that is most similar to skin lipids) naturally nourishes all layers of the skin. It also helps delay ageing thanks to its ability to retain moisture and regenerate cells. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Cocos Nucifera (Coco) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Karité) Butter, Olea Europaea (Oliva) Oil, Lilite, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarina) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Naranjas Dulces) Oil, Limoneno**, Gamma Terpineno**.
**Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Seven Seas soap comes in a recycled paper envelope. The inks used for printing, as well as the glue used to place the labels, are ecological, vegan and toxic-free. This careful combination of materials makes the bags 100% recyclable and compostable.
Coexist have chosen everything with great care and care so that you can enjoy a unique product, good for you and good for everyone.
SHIPPING FROM SPAIN
ES& PT: £5.5/ 6€
UK & Rest of Europe: £13/ 15