Our gorgeous Senja Onepiece features an open back, midi/cheeky coverage and is reversible into a print and a solid colour on the reverse side giving this onepiece two looks in one. Inspired by 70s wallpaper styles, this retro onepiece is your perfect companion whether you’re a surfer, prefer playing some sports on the beach or just like lounging around! You can also try combining this onepiece as a bodysuit with denim jeans for a retro look.
- Print material environmentally friendly 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane
- Solid material with 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Stitched seamless and reversible into solid mustard yellow
- Double-lined for extra support, not padded
- Ethically handmade in Bali
- Arianna and Laura both wear size S in this swimsuit
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger one more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
XS: EU 34 / UK/AU 6 / US 2
S: EU 36 / UK/AU 8 / US 4
M: EU 38 / UK/AU 10 / US 6
L: EU 40 / UK/AU 12 / US 8
XL: EU 42 / UK/AU 14 / US 10
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14