Vegetable charcoal will tighten pores and detoxify your skin. Curcuma brings its anti-inflammatory and purifying properties. Rhassoul is harvested in Morocco and called ‘the soil that washes’; it has an exceptional capacity to absorb impurities without irritating your skin or hair! Used in hammam rituals, it will gently cleanse your skin!
- Clean ingredients
- Clean face
- Clean bathroom
You can use it as a mask or as a gentle exfoliant.
We bring you a very potent yet gentle mask with an innovative texture! This mask doesn’t dry on your skin and washes off (from your skin or your bathroom) in 30 seconds with only water and your hands.
How often: Twice a month
How to use:
- Use the spatula to scoop some of the jelly out of the jar
- Apply all over your DRY face
- Let it sit for 20 minutes
- Wet your hands
- Wash off your mask by applying water to it
The jelly texture does not dry on your face and will transform into milk when in contact with water.
Important: Because it changes texture with water, do not put water (even 1 drop) in the jar; otherwise, the texture will change in the jar itself and render the product useless.
Storage: Keep in a cool dark place, away from direct light.
- Rhassoul: Rhassoul is a volcanic clay harvested in the Middle Atlas region of Morocco. It is an essential part of Hammam rituals. It cleans according to a physical process by absorbing impurities and fats. It thus respects the hydrolipidic film of the skin and hair and does not irritate the sebaceous glands.
- Charcoal: Activated Vegetable Charcoal has been known since Antiquity for its extraordinary adsorption capacity, which gives it very interesting purifying and detoxifying properties. In cosmetics, it is used as an active ingredient to eliminate impurities and pollutants.
- Curcuma (Turmeric): Gives the skin a healthy glow. It is also a powerful anti-ageing agent: the curcumin contained in turmeric powder is known to inhibit the activity of elastase (the enzyme responsible for the signs of skin ageing and the appearance of wrinkles). Rich in antioxidants and soothing.
- Allantoin: Allantoin is known for its softening and soothing properties. It is an ideal ingredient for sensitive skin or skin with imperfections. It stimulates the renewal of the skin, soothes, maintains good skin hydration and helps to eliminate dead cells.
SHIPPING FROM BELGIUM
Europe - £9/€10
FREE OVER £45/€50