This style is one of our design competition winners for 2020. This set is designed by Moa, who wanted to make her dream bikini come to life. She was inspired by minimalistic stoneware splatter design that ended up almost resembling an animal print leaving room for the wearers’ imagination. The light colour makes your tan pop while the style is classic, high-waisted, cheeky while being comfortable for every situation. Both sides of the print are the same beige-pink solid with black spots on one side and white on the other.
- Material 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Tube style with non-adjustable straps
- Reversible into two prints
- Double lined and stitched seamless
- Made ethically and sweat-shop free in Bali – happy to tell you more!
- Leila wears size S, Vivi wears size M
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger one more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
XS: EU 34 / UK/AU 6 / US 2
S: EU 36 / UK/AU 8 / US 4
M: EU 38 / UK/AU 10 / US 6
L: EU 40 / UK/AU 12 / US 8
XL: EU 42 / UK/AU 14 / US 10
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14