Our Helena Onepiece is that gorgeous retro style you’ve been looking for! This onepiece features an open back, cheeky coverage and is reversible into a print and a solid colour on the reverse side giving this onepiece two looks in one. The thin adjustable straps make sure you’re left with minimal tan lines and the cheeky cut gives your look a hit of a retro vibe, alongside the print of course. This onepiece can also be worn as a bodysuit with jeans or denim shorts.
- Solid fabric environmentally friendly 78% recycled nylon (Econyl), 22% elastane
- Printed fabric with 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Stitched seamless and reversible into solid ocean blue
- Double lined for extra support, not padded
- Adjustable thin straps
- Fanni wears size L, Rowena wears size M in this onepiece
- Ethically handmade in Bali
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger one more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
XS: EU 34 / UK/AU 6 / US 2
S: EU 36 / UK/AU 8 / US 4
M: EU 38 / UK/AU 10 / US 6
L: EU 40 / UK/AU 12 / US 8
XL: EU 42 / UK/AU 14 / US 10
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14