Rich botanicals that soothe and repair
Powerful team of ingredients from plants, fruits, flowers and nuts, bring nourishment that goes deep.
Did you know…
Dryness is the most common cause of skin looking rough in texture, regardless of your age? It means your skin barrier probably isn’t getting what it needs to keep everything lubricated, soft and smooth looking.
When your skin’s dry, it doesn’t shed dead cells properly. They build up on the surface, which also makes it look a bit dull, grey even.
Three things people love about this product
This is like the most nourishing meal your skin could order for itself. Putting good stuff on your skin helps it to do its job properly, and look and feel softer and smoother in the process.
Smooth, well-nourished skin has a glow of its own. Nothing artificial needed to boost your natural radiance when your skin is feeling well balanced and comfortable.
If your skin’s a bit irritated, then keeping it simple and natural with your skincare might well help it. Deep Feed helps skin to feel calmer, and you know exactly what you’re putting on your skin.
What’s in it
- Safflower seed oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil)
- Coffee (Coffea arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil)
- Kahai nut oil (Caryodendron orinocense (Kahai) nut oil)
- Amla fruit extract (Caryodendron orinocense (Kahai) nut oil)
- Chamomile flower oil ( Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower Oil)
Five high-quality natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin
- It provides intense nourishment
- Your skin feels and looks smoother
- It stops skin feeling tight
- You might be able to skip moisturiser altogether
- Skin feels calmer
How and when to use it
Massage 2 to 3 drops into clean skin. We use Calm Shift Cleansing Facial Balm first, as it leaves skin clean but not stripped of essential components of the skin barrier.
Ideal for use at night. If your skin feels a bit tight or dry, then use it in the morning as well. For a lighter product for the daytime, we’d use Daily Prep Protecting Facial Oil.
What else do you need to know
- Suitable for all skin types
- Plant-based, vegan product
- Never has been tested on animals, never will be
- Palm oil free
- Water-free meaning it can be preservative-free
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
What to do with the packaging when it’s empty
- The bottle: made from recyclable Miron glass. It can go in regular glass recycling. But this is a special glass; we think it deserves more than one use. Read more about how to reuse it, and why it’s unique.
- The dropper: this is mixed materials, so we appreciate it’s difficult to recycle. It is perfect for reusing. Wash thoroughly before using with other products. Read more about how to reuse it.
- The carton: made from mixed board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon balanced paper, certified by the World Land Trust. Read more.
Five Dots Botanics use recyclable, reusable and biodegradable products in our packaging.
SHIPPING FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK delivery.
Europe - Not available at the moment
Rest of the World- £14