A calming cleanser that is kind to skin
A gentle balm that offers a kind way to cleanse and sweep away impurities.
Did you know…
It’s not just dirt that’s sitting on your skin at the end of the day (as if that isn’t yucky enough to think about). Within that there’s the chemical pollution from the environment, whether you’ve been indoors or outdoors, in the city or out in the countryside.
A cotton flannel might just be one of the best investments you could make for your skin. It’s like the original multi-tasker, removing dirt effectively, gently exfoliating the skin and opening your pores when you use it with warm water. And it’s a lot better for the environment than single-use wipes.
Three things people love about this product
It does the cleansing part really effectively but doesn’t leave your skin feeling stripped and tight.
Your skin looks and feels softer and calmer after you use it, and it’s ready for some hydration and nourishment.
We know we’re biased, our growing tribe is biased, but we all think it smells incredible, thanks to the natural lavender oil. It’s our calming ritual at the end of the day, literally taking off the effects of the day.
What’s in it
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus Americana (Hazelnut) seed oil)
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus [Sunflower] Seed Wax)
- Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil)
Five high-quality natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin
- Gently cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling tight
- Effectively removes make-up, daily grime and pollution
- Your skin feels and looks calmer
- Your skin looks and feels softer
How and when to use it
Massage 1 to 2 pumps over your face and neck. Rinse with a warm, damp, cotton flannel or cloth.
Ideal for use morning or night. Follow up with either Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum or Daily Prep Protecting Facial Oil.
What else do you need to know
- Suitable for all skin types
- Plant-based, vegan product
- Fragranced with natural lavender essential oil
- Never has been tested on animals, never will be
- Palm oil free
- Water-free meaning it can be preservative-free
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
What to do with the packaging when it’s empty
- The bottle, pump and cap: made from recyclable polypropylene, in most places this can be put in your kerbside recycling. If in doubt, check your local council’s guidelines.
- The carton: made from mixed board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon balanced paper, certified by the World Land Trust. Read more.
Five Dots Botanics use recyclable, reusable and biodegradable products in our packaging.
SHIPPING FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK delivery.
Europe - Not available at the moment
Rest of the World- £14