A bright boost that clears things up
A hydrating fruit and flower mist that renews the complexion for brightness, balance and refreshment.
Did you know…
That hydrating and moisturising the skin are two different things? When you moisturise, you’re putting the oils back into the skin that it needs, especially to keep the skin barrier working properly. Hydrating your skin is like the rest of your body, it’s all about putting water in.
There’s a reason they say make time to stop and smell the roses. The aroma of roses is a powerful mood enhancer, making you feel brighter and more relaxed. It’s not the only reason to use rosewater in your skincare routine, but it’s a great added bonus.
Three things people love about this product
Your skin feels instantly refreshed and hydrated, whenever you spritz this on your face. If the weather’s really warm, then keep it in the fridge for extra refreshment.
Spritzed onto clean skin, it helps your skin to better absorb any oil or moisturiser you’re using.
The pomegranate extract very gently helps to remove dead skin cells, so your skin looks clearer and smoother.
What's in it
- Pomegranate extract (Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract)
- Levulinic Acid; Sodium Levulinate
Four high-quality natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin
- Refreshes and balances the skin
- Gently removes dead skin cells through the pomegranate enzymes, so skin looks clearer
- Your skin feels and looks smoother
- Your skin feels comfortable and hydrated
How and when to use it
Close your eyes and spray gently and generously onto freshly cleansed skin any time of the day.
If the weather is particularly warm, or if you’re prone to hot flushes, then keep this in the fridge for extra refreshing spritz when you feel a bit overheated.
What else do you need to know
- Suitable for all skin types
- Plant-based, vegan product
- Fragrance comes from natural rosewater
- Never has been tested on animals, never will be
- Palm oil free
- Water-free meaning it can be preservative-free
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
What to do with the packaging when it’s empty
- The bottle and cap: made from recyclable polypropylene, in most places this can be put in your kerbside recycling. If in doubt, check your local council’s guidelines.
- The pump: currently this is mixed materials, so difficult to recycle. We’re continuing to work with our suppliers to find a single material alternative. In the meantime, we’d love it if you returned it to us. We can deep clean, sterilise and reuse them.
- The carton: made from mixed board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon balanced paper, certified by the World Land Trust. Read more.
Five Dots Botanics use recyclable, reusable and biodegradable products in our packaging.
SHIPPING FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK delivery.
Europe - Not available at the moment
Rest of the World- £14