This style is one of our design competition winners for 2020. This set is designed by Aija who wanted her design to be feminine, comfortable and supportive. The print got its inspiration from summery flowers that are an essential part of any holiday (and a bikini!). While the print is made from soft and light colours, Aija wanted to add black to give the print a bit of contrast.
- Solid fabric 78% recycled nylon collected from the oceans (Econyl), 22% elastane
- Print fabric 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- Reversible into a print and a solid white
- Full coverage
- Double-lined and stitched seamlessly
- Ethically handmade in Bali
- Rowena wears size M, Lola wears size L
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger one more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14