Luxurious detoxing to smooth away stress
When skin gets stressed by the daily grind, this rich mineral clay mask restores skin to velvet smooth.
Did you know…
Not only does air pollution make you feel a bit grubby, it’s been shown to affect everything from the rate at which your skin ages to the delicate balance of the skin microbiome.
Our lives can just feel like there’s always something going on. Stopping for just five minutes and doing as little as possible has a positive effect on our wellbeing and help us to feel a bit less stressed. Sticking a face mask on at the same time means double benefits, and we can tell ourselves we’re still doing something!
Three things people love about this product
It leaves your skin looking brighter and clearer, as it draws out the grime, pollution and impurities.
Your skin feels really comfortable afterwards, and even customers with sensitive skin have told us that their skin just feels calmer and less irritated after using it.
There’s no denying it, our tribe love the smell of this product. It’s totally natural, and reminds some of them of going into a spa. Just without the whale music and flip flops.
What’s in it
- Natural rose-coloured clay (Illite)
- Safflower seed oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil )
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil)
Five high-quality natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin
- Gently draws out impurities, grime and pollution leaving skin looking less dull
- Unclogs pores, so skin looks clearer
- Your skin feels comfortable and hydrated after use
- Your skin feels calmer and soothed
How and when to use it
Apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed skin and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove with a damp, warm cotton cloth and follow with your usual moisturiser. We’d apply Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum to really give skin all it needs.
Use once or twice a week, particularly if you’re spending time in an urban environment.
What else do you need to know
- Suitable for all skin types
- Plant-based, vegan product
- Naturally fragranced with Lavender essential oil
- Never has been tested on animals, never will be
- Palm oil free
- Water-free meaning it can be preservative-free
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
What to do with the packaging when it’s empty
- The jar: made from recyclable Miron glass. It can go in regular glass recycling. But this is a special glass; we think it deserves more than one use. Read more about how to reuse it, and why it’s unique.
- The cap: made from recyclable polypropylene, in most places this can be put in your kerbside recycling. If in doubt, check your local council’s guidelines.
- The carton: made from mixed board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon balanced paper, certified by the World Land Trust.
Five Dots Botanics use recyclable, reusable and biodegradable products in our packaging.
SHIPPING FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK delivery.
Europe - Not available at the moment
Rest of the World- £14