Our Vee Bottoms are the most minimal style we currently have stocked. These bottoms feature a high leg cut meaning they sit high up on the hips, but are slightly curved on both sides to make the waistline low/midi. The fabric used is our softest and stretchiest ribbed fabric made from regenerated plastic waste. By purchasing these bottoms you are giving these valuable resources a new life.
- Fabric 92% recycled PA, 8% elastane
- Super soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Low/midi waist
- Cheeky coverage
- Double lined
- Same rib fabric inside out
- Stitched seamless
- Ethically handmade in Bali
- Our gorgeous models from left to right: Laura wore S, Fanni wore L, Anna wore M
The fabric used in this item is made from recycle and regenerated plastic waste giving these valuable resources a new life. The manufacturer of the Repreve fabric, Lilja The Label use is called Unifi- the company rescues plastic bottles from ending up wasted in a lanyard and instead processes them into a high-quality recycled fabric that has the same, if not even better, qualities than a virgin fabric. Their program has already recycled more than 25 billion plastic bottles altogether!
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger ones more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14