A powerhouse for stand-out eyes
An eye serum that stands up to fine lines, dark circles and puffiness, bringing out the brightest eyes. Apply with the cooling metal rollerball applicator to soothe and encourage circulation.
Did you know…
The skin underneath your eye is the thinnest of anywhere on your body? That’s why everything from busy lives, a bad night’s sleep or a diet that’s got slightly unbalanced tends to show up there first.
That thinness also makes the skin around your eyes more delicate and sensitive. It’s why eye products exist, as the levels of ingredients in them are ones the eye area can best tolerate.
Three things people love about this product
It turns out caffeine is not just for your morning coffee. It helps to stimulate the circulation, keeping everything moving around the skin as it should. Sluggish circulation in the eye area can show up as dark circles.
Our rollerball pack means no wasted product, as you just roll on what you need. Plus the cooling metal ball gently working over your skin will help to reduce puffiness around your eyes.
Keeping the skin around the eye hydrated helps it to look and feel smoother. The smoother it looks, the more vibrant and awake we look, which has to be a good thing!
What’s in it
- Liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract)
- Horse chestnut extract (Esculin)
- Water (Aqua)
Five high-quality natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin
- It helps to reduce puffiness around your eyes
- It helps to minimise the appearance of dark circles
- Your skin feels and looks smoother
- It helps to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function
- It helps the skin to regenerate cells
How and when to use it
Apply in the morning or the evening. Gently roll the applicator from the inner to the outer corner of your eye 2 to 3 times. Gently pat the serum into the eye area (use the ring finger as it means you apply less pressure to this delicate area)
If you know you’re going to be short of sleep, or maybe if you suffer from something like hayfever, then chill the product in the fridge. You’ll find it helps even more with reducing the puffiness, as well as feeling great.
What else do you need to know
- Suitable for all skin types
- Plant-based, vegan product
- Never has been tested on animals, never will be
- Palm oil free
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
What to do with the packaging when it’s empty
- The bottle: made from recyclable Miron glass. The stainless steel ball-bearing does a great job at reducing puffiness, but we appreciate it makes it more difficult to recycle at the kerbside. Ideally, we’d like you to return these to us so that we can clean, treat and reuse them. Read more about how we do that here.
- The cap: made from PPE, this can go straight in your kerbside recycling in most places. Check your local council’s guidelines to be sure.
- The carton: made from mixed board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon balanced paper, certified by the World Land Trust.
Five Dots Botanics use recyclable, reusable and biodegradable products in our packaging.
SHIPPING FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK delivery.
Europe - Not available at the moment
Rest of the World- £14