Serious moisture to smooth and protect
A potent blend of plant oils to lock in moisture, soften skin and quench thirsty complexions.
Did you know…
It can be challenging, even with the best balanced diet intentions, to get enough Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) into your body. That’s why people taking evening primrose supplements for things like PMS also often say their skin looks better. We’re all for an inside and outside approach.
Without getting all A’Level science about it, free radicals are unstable molecules that can wreak havoc on your skin. Pollution in any form contributes to the level of free radicals on your skin. Antioxidants are one of the best ways of helping the skin fight them off.
Three things people love about this product
While this oil feels light on your skin, it’s packed with natural antioxidants that help the skin to feel stronger and less reactive to whatever’s going on in your indoor and outdoor environment.
Your skin feels like it’s really locked in all the moisture and goodness. It takes away that tight feeling but also doesn’t leave skin feeling overloaded, particularly if you’re prone to oiler skin.
As this sinks into your skin quickly, and without leaving an oily film on your skin, then it’s ideal if you’re going to be following up with an SPF product for extra protection, or if you’re applying foundation.
What’s in it
- Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil)
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil)
- Carrot oil (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract)
- Ubuntu seed oil (Ximenia Americana (Ubuntu) Seed Oil)
- Evening primrose oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil)
Five high-quality natural ingredients, expertly combined for skin health.
What will it do for your skin
- It helps the skin to lock in moisture
- Your skin feels and looks softer
- It protects the skin barrier from external aggressors
- It supports the skin’s own repair processes
How and when to use it
Gently massage 2 to 3 drops into clean skin. We use Calm Shift Cleansing Facial Balm first, as it leaves skin clean but not stripped of the essential components of your skin barrier.
Ideal for use morning or night. If your skin feels particularly tight or dry, then we’d use Deep Feed Nourishing Facial Serum overnight.
What else do you need to know
- Suitable for all skin types
- Plant-based, vegan product
- Never has been tested on animals, never will be
- Palm oil free
- Water-free meaning it can be preservative-free
- Formulated and manufactured in the UK
What to do with the packaging when it’s empty
- The bottle: made from recyclable Miron glass. It can go in regular glass recycling. But this is a special glass; we think it deserves more than one use. Read more about how to reuse it, and why it’s unique.
- The dropper: this is mixed materials, so we appreciate it’s difficult to recycle. It is perfect for reusing. Wash thoroughly before using with other products. Read more about how to reuse it.
- The carton: made from mixed board with FSC certification, it can go in your usual paper and card recycling. Our printers balance emissions and use carbon balanced paper, certified by the World Land Trust. Read more.
Five Dots Botanics use recyclable, reusable and biodegradable products in our packaging.
SHIPPING FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Free UK delivery.
Europe - £8
Rest of the World- £14