This style is one of our design competition winners for 2020. This onepiece was created by Anna, who was inspired by summer evenings by the sea, where the sun meets the horizon. The onepiece combines simple shapes in dreamy pastel colours reminding of when the sun slowly fades from yellow to blush and when our busy lives get more quiet and we begin appreciating the little moments more.
- Solid material 78% recycled polyamide collected from our oceans (Econyl), 22% elastane
- Print material 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Double lined and stitched seamless
- Tie detail on waist
- Not padded, no underwires
- Made ethically and sweat-shop free in Bali – happy to tell you more!
We know that swimwear sizing can be tricky! If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in contact.
A lot of sizing is up to individual preference: you can think of whether you like your swimwear to be tight-fitting, which we recommend for water sports, or a bit on the looser side, which on the other hand is perfect for tanning and relaxing. If you prefer a snug fit, shop your usual size - if you prefer a more loose-fitting size or a bit more coverage, choose a size up. If you are in-between sizes, you could probably wear both - the smaller ones will be snug and the larger one more loose-fitting.
Please also note that swimwear will also always feel snug when worn dry and for the first time. The fabric will always get a tad softer after being worn a couple of times.
XS: EU 34 / UK/AU 6 / US 2
S: EU 36 / UK/AU 8 / US 4
M: EU 38 / UK/AU 10 / US 6
L: EU 40 / UK/AU 12 / US 8
XL: EU 42 / UK/AU 14 / US 10
- Preferably hand wash at 30°c.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water soon after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
SHIPPING FROM FINLAND
UK- £8/ €9
Europe- £8/ €9
ROW- £13/ €14